Friday, December 7, 2007

Heidi Slimane (2)


I chose this graphic design because it is hard to tell what it is. I love the uncertainty of the wallpaper. But after reading the Wallpaper magazine, it is actually a trash bag. My favorite aspect of this wallpaper is that you can see the wrinkles in the plastic. Even though it is in black and white you are still able to tell that it is a shiny material.



















Heidi Slimane does a really good job at capturing the most common things with a twist. This wallpaper design is a photograph of pile of hair. I chose this picture because I love the fact that you can get a sense of the hair texture through the page. I also like the shadows and different hues of grays throughout the design. Even more interesting is the curves the hair creates.

No comments: