Tuesday, September 4, 2007

blind contour...man vision is a God send

okay so this was the assignment...to do a blind contour...and for those that dont quite know what that is you are to draw an object without looking at the paper...what!!!! i've done these before in high school and i always gave the same reaction and to have to put them on a blog was just disrespectful...not really but my way of saying how embarrassing to put up a picture that you know looks interesting to say the least...but here it goes...its okay to laugh and to help you understand what its supposed to be its supposed to be a hand and thumb...

3 comments:

Megan Schwarz said...

so I am basically in love with the hairy thumb. looks like you tried to draw every single line on your thumb. I love it!

Melody said...

I really like the blind contours of your hand. The top one looks almost like you are balling your hand up into a fist, but then at second glance it doesn't I love that. I love the mystery.

Liz Brown said...

I love these! I bet you really drew every line on your hand that you saw, which amazes me. Your attention to detail is very evident, and is a quality that is hard for me to grasp. The thumb is awesome! It reminds me of a cartoon monster's thumb, and I LOVE it!!!! Great job!