Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Contour Drawing...Back to the basics

this is part one of this assignment...i was to draw a landscape around and school and i drew the alumni house... part two will be a redrawn version of what u are about to see...i dont think this is my best work but hopefully part two will look way better



this would be part 2 off the assignment...after talking to one of my teachers he gave the advice not to use detail...this was hard for me especially since i see detail as making the picture complete...but i tried it his way and to be honest i think it turned out better...don't tell him i said that...lol...but take a look and tell me what you think

4 comments:

Brittany D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michelle b. said...

i really thought that the first drawing was better than the second one even though it had too much detail. the lines on the roof of the second one kind of confused me. overall you did a great job.

Melia Danals said...

i reall like the first one. it reminds me of a comic. the simplicity in the second is nice but i think some of the line are a little off... but the are both really good!

megmcmillan said...

I see good things in both of these drawings, but i can tell that there were areas in the second drawing where you improved it! good job!