Thursday, September 13, 2007

contour modeling

the assignment was to draw contour drawings of people and the surrounding environment. so here it goes.





this was my first one...i found that when drawing this the people kept moving...so i decided to draw light lines which worked okay but it turned out with some short sketchy lines instead of straight flowing lines.






I tried the same approach with picture one but tried not to use sketchy lines.












With this one I had a little more time than the first two because the people did not move or leave the scene...so I was able to show more detail and this pic has less sketchy lines. but i did fall short of showing layering.









I thought that this was the better of the four...even though i did not layer...i thought the overrall appearance and the way i captured the people in the staggering line was good.

No comments: