Monday, September 24, 2007

Design Research 1-3

I found it very fun to look through different magazines for products and artifacts...These products came out of the September 2007 issue of House Beautiful.

1. I chose this piece for one because of its beauty and simplicity. The little bit of color that is used accents the draws so that the color is not distracting or detracting from the piece. I would love to have a set of drawers in my house that looked like this. Simply, beautiful, with a hint of traditional style.



2. I chose this chandelier because of its rustic feel. Besides being very beautiful the flowers and rustic texture give it an antique feel.



3. You will probably never guess what this is...Post It Stickies!!! I chose it because when looking at it you do not know what it is. When i read the caption...i said I love it. Post It Stickies are office necessities that can add a sense of style and flair to any office if displayed in a fun way.

No comments: